To create your first listing…
We’ve tried to make it quick and easy.
- Register and Login and click here
- Try to complete all of the fields:
- Listing Name: use your business name, or give yourself a great listing name.
- Location: Where are you situated.
- Contact Email: What is the best contact email address for the service.
- Listing Region: List the areas that you service.
- Listing Type: Select one that best fits.
- Listing Category: Search and Select multiple categories that best describe your business.
- Tags: These are keywords to further describe your products and services.
- Hours of Operation: when are you open or available.
- Company Logo: this will display on your cover image – it should be square.
- Cover Image: this will display across the top of your listing. Rectangle is best and at least xxx wide.
- Gallery Images: Add as many gallery images as you like of your work.
- Description: Describe your work. Don’t leave it too short – at least 150 words.
- Website: your website address.
- Phone Number: the best number to contact for the service.
- Video: if you’ve got one, add it to the URL.
- Social Media Fields
- Press Preview and check your handy work
- Either do some edits, or, once you’re happy hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- If it’s your own listing, go to your newly published listing, and press ‘claim this listing’ on the cover image. This will verify that the listing belongs to you
You can create multiple listings for yourself, and for others (see: Becoming a Profile Angel) and you will be able to see and edit your listings against your profile when you are logged in (Click here)
Remember to sell yourself in your listing by showing yourself as credible and as likeable. Put your best foot forward. Spelling and Grammar really matter. Good pictures showing your work, that are well described with things like pricing and time it takes to deliver the service, or whatever might be relevant for your particular kind of service.
Make sure you get reviews from your customers. Ask your customers to make one, and ask them to place you onto their favourites list as well.